"The female body accomplishes what even the best business minds rarely can: conceive of and launch a new product in just nine months. No R&D budget, PowerPoint presentation or marketing plan required." - Jill Jasper

All the latest poop on the newest Fox!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!









Look what we found at Joe's Lobster Mart! He's a juicy 15 pounder...and at $3.15 a pound (a record low for such a delicacy) he's an economical $47.25! Now for some drawn butter...

4 comments:

Serving Summit City said...

O H M Y G O D!!!!!! That has got to be THE cutest thing I've EVER seen!!!!!

Mommy and Daddy Cakes said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!! I dont even like Lobster but I would EAT him up in a second!! Hope you have a fun first halloween Brighton!!

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite "baby in a halloween costume" ever!! you're sick and twisted for putting sweet Brighton in a pot...which was my favorite pic. I need to come visit!!! Group visit soon please! maybe some weekend in Jan or Feb?

Unknown said...

This is definitely the best halloween costume ... he looks delish, and what a good deal!

I second cass ... group visit soon! We need to plan it, i've got to meet the little lobster!